[aprssig] Dayton Hamfest

Scott Miller scott at opentrac.org
Mon May 17 13:53:58 EDT 2010

I was selling the ADS-GM1 (with DB9 for most APRS trackers) and the new
GT-525 modules we just got in.  Sold a lot more of those than I was
expecting, but we've got plenty more in the warehouse.

www.argentdata.com/catalog

If you missed us there, you can still order with free shipping for the
next few days, just use coupon code Dayton2010 at checkout.  Just note
that if you use the free shipping code, regardless of what shipping
method you choose you'll get the least expensive one (typically first
class mail or UPS ground.)

Scott
N1VG