[aprssig] APRS RFID at Dayton

Glenn Little WB4UIV glennmaillist at bellsouth.net
Thu May 13 22:40:58 EDT 2010

When I worked for HARK systems we did card access to remote tower sites.
We used the Indala system that was made by Motorola.
I see that Indala was bought by Hughes ID.
They list the Indala card as 125 KHz.

Do all RFID cards work on 125 KHz?

I do not know what frequency HID used.

I do know that there was a compatibility problem with HID and Indala.

73
Glenn
WB4UIV