[aprssig] Dayton 2010 APRS Booth Map

Amateur Radio WB8NUT duffy at wb8nut.com
Tue May 11 11:11:41 EDT 2010

Thanks, but I did not see Yaesu on the map and it seems as if Yaesu
actually has more APRS related radios now over Kenwood.

Kantronics is not a surprise if they are not going to be there. There
has not been anything innovative from them in quite sometime. I don't
hear of anyone in the APRS community talking about them much.

Duffy
www.wb8nut.com