[aprssig] On the Road with PSK63 APRS Mobile -- Day 4

Chris Moulding chrism at crosscountrywireless.net
Sat May 8 17:31:29 EDT 2010

If you have a 30m PSK31 setup all you need to do is download the APRS
Messenger program.

The web page is:

http://www.crosscountrywireless.net/aprs_messenger.htm

73,

Chris, G4HYG

Chris Moulding
Cross Country Wireless (2009) Ltd
7 Thirlmere Grove, Bolton, Lancs, BL4 0QB, UK
Tel/fax: +44(0)1204 410626
Mobile:  +44(0)7752 391908
Website: http://www.crosscountrywireless.net
Company number 6780346 registered in England and Wales