[aprssig] TM-D710

Lynn W. Deffenbaugh (Mr) ldeffenb at homeside.to
Mon May 3 13:35:22 EDT 2010

I looked into various auto-off options and decided that I wanted the
GPS, the TNC (I don't run a D710 yet), and the radio to all go down
after a fixed timer as well as if the power goes low.  I ended up
installing an APO-3 in both of my tracked vehicles (KJ4ERJ-9 and KJ4OVQ-9).

http://www.aprsworld.com/apo3/

Lynn (D) - KJ4ERJ - Having no interest in any vendor nor manufacturer of
the APO-3, just a satisfied consumer