[aprssig] is this guy using APRS?

James - KB7TBT kb7tbt at gmail.com
Sun Mar 28 12:01:13 EDT 2010

I have seen this story as well, it is a great plug for the NSR folks, he has
some great photos.
Unfortunately I was not impressed at all, I thought it was "so yesterday".
NSR folks have been sending live video from 90,000ft+ for years now using
Amateur Television.
When I first saw the story I was waiting for the next greatest thing, not
something I had done 15 years ago.

James
KB7TBT
www.kb7tbt.com