[aprssig] All-in-one APRS boxes

Greg Clark k7rkt at bigredbee.com
Sun Mar 28 10:43:23 EDT 2010

And there's this:

http://bigredbee.com/blgps_2mhp.htm

   - Just 33mm x 90mm (smallest in the world!)
   - 7 watts out
   - frequency agile across the entire 2meter band
   - operates from 6xAA, 7.4v rechargeable LiPo, or auto power supplies
   - records 1200 waypoints at a user defined rate
   - SiRF III GPS with integrated patch antenna locks just about anyhere
   - Available NOW

Greg Clark
BigRedBee, LLC