[aprssig] Kenwood D700A Control Head Brackets

Geoffrey Dick wa4ikq at nevets.oau.org
Thu Mar 18 09:06:38 EDT 2010

Joel,

It is very easy to make a custom bracket from a piece of sheet metal,
aluminum, i.e., cut to a slightly smaller width than the slot on the
rear of the control head.  One can make the bracket to any length,
bend it, drill it, and spray paint it flat black to finish it.

I found this preferrable to using the original hardware supplied
with the radio.

Geoffrey, WA4IKQ

----