[aprssig] APRS Messenger PSK-63 On The Air Reports

Stephen H. Smith wa8lmf2 at aol.com
Thu Mar 4 19:34:40 EST 2010

[16:30 Pacific Time]

I'm heading out for a test drive from Pasadena to West L.A. now.

l just got the latest APRS Messenger 2.35 installed on both my fixed
station monitor/igate and on the mobile laptop.

I will be beaconing as WA8LMF-HF on 30 meters with a dummy posit to make
it show up on findu and aprs.fi.  Check the call WA8LMF (no SSID) for
the actual position from my D700 & GPS on 144.39.   The 30M HF
transmissions will be from my FT-857 running into the Yaesu ATAS-100
mini-screwdriver.

If you check my APRS webserver map at:

<http://wa8lmf.dyndns.org:14439>

  you will see the dummy HF posit for WA8LMF-HF somewhere around
Bakersfield -- I'm not really there.

Stephen H. Smith    wa8lmf (at) aol.com
Skype:        WA8LMF
Home Page:          http://wa8lmf.net

NEW!    Universal HF/VHF/UHF Antenna Mounting System
   http://wa8lmf.net/mobile/UniversalAntMountSystem.htm

   http://wa8lmf.net/DigiPaths

Symbols Set for UI-View,
UIpoint and APRSplus: