[aprssig] Using SSID's outside 0 to 15

Chris Moulding chrism at crosscountrywireless.net
Thu Mar 4 09:32:15 EST 2010

Using a SSID of -63 sounds like a good idea. I've changed my igate to
G4HYG-63 and it connects to the APRS-IS OK and appears on Xastir,
APRSIS32 and UI-View.

Regarding 10m I'm sure that it would make an ideal propagation beacon
net. All that's needed is a suitable frequency. What frequency do you
suggest?

73,

Chris, G4HYG

Chris Moulding
Cross Country Wireless (2009) Ltd
7 Thirlmere Grove, Bolton, Lancs, BL4 0QB, UK
Tel/fax: +44(0)1204 410626
Mobile:  +44(0)7752 391908
Website: http://www.crosscountrywireless.net
Company number 6780346 registered in England and Wales