[aprssig] APRS RFID at Dayton

Robert Bruninga bruninga at usna.edu
Wed Mar 3 16:54:27 EST 2010

We may be able to field an APRS RFID setup at dayton.
See www.aprs.org/aprs-rfid.html

Three of us have APRS HotSpots in work, and so I wonder if there
are any others considering building one.  (You need a floor mat,
$25 reader and coil, and a TNC/Radio).
After Dayton, you can install it at your clubhouse or EOC.

Loooks like we could use up to a dozen or more to highlight most
of the spots where APRS users may pass by.  There is a map of
inside the arena and suggested locations.  If there are any
other "APRS" friendly spots, let us know.

Bob, WB4APR