[aprssig] ts-2000

Wes Johnston, AI4PX wes at ai4px.com
Mon Mar 1 13:42:25 EST 2010

Any complaints about using the internal modem in a ts-2000 for aprs?  I
expect not, but thought I'd ask.

Also, does this TNC have the same limited buffer as the d700's (thereby
making it practically useless for long 9k6 packets)?

Can the TNC be used on the 6m side of the rig?  What frequency can we find
6m aprs activity?  I'd like to play on 6m since the TV stations vacated the
6m band (for the most part).  I've looked and the closest TV station that is
still in the low band is channel 6 in Augusta and it's far enough out of
50mhz as to not matter.

--
Wes
---