[aprssig] APRS Messenger is now multi-mode

Guy Mallery wa2msu at pacbell.net
Mon Jun 28 14:21:19 EDT 2010

Howdy,

hmmm, Multi-Mode Multi-Tasking... I like that.  I remember seeing
someone had done similar about ten years ago with soundcard GMDSS
software, but never went any further.

$10,000 for an HF rig @ 10% audio distortion or $300
for a Radeon graphics adapter with 1,600 GPU (processors).
CPU power (might be?) the way of the future...

Thanks.

73, Guy - W6MSU