[aprssig] FTM-350 APRS?

Clay Melhorn n9io at hotmail.com
Sat Jun 19 19:26:54 EDT 2010

Well if this is true I'll be crossing the FTM-350 off of my shopping list.

The Garmin nuvi-350 coupled to my D700 Kenwood by N1VG's GTRAN cable works FB!

It's so cool to be able to select an HFEST or Field Day or meeting object on the gps

screen and then tell your gps to just "GO" there!

I own 3 Yaesu HF rigs and too many of their 2m rigs but sure looks like Yaesu

has missed the point on this one...dats sad.

Clay Melhorn N9IO Bonfield, IL
Webmaster: KARS - Kankakee Area Radio Society - W9AZ http://www.w9az.com/