[aprssig] heads up display

Gregg Wonderly gregg at wonderly.org
Sat Jun 19 16:46:58 EDT 2010

This is an interesting question.  Which will be less distracting, or
move your eyes less off the road, a HUD on you windshield in front of
you, a VGA display in your rear view mirror, an iPad propped up on top
of your center dash area, or something else?

I am pretty sure that there really should be no place besides looking
in front that would be safer for you, your passengers and the drivers
around you.

If APRS info becomes that much a part of driving, we have perhaps
missed out on what drivers roles are.

Gregg Wonderly
W5GGW

Sent from my iPhone