[aprssig] Hamfest and Local info

Pentti Gronlund pentti.gronlund at tut.fi
Thu Jun 17 16:47:29 EDT 2010

Bob Bruninga  writes:

> EVERY digi is supposed to be putting out the "locally recommended
> APRS or Traveler voice frequency object already.  The format for
> that object includes both weekly NET times and MONTHLY Meeting times.
> So anyone passing through the area will never be more than 10 minutes
> from an update on this info (When he is in range of THAT digi).

Ehhh...we have the meeting twice a week at the clubhouse, but no
formal nets whatsoever. The most important frequencies are listed,
however, four metres, D-STAR and UHF P25 included:

http://fi.aprs.fi/info/OH3NE

I have no idea what this looks like on a D710 or a VX-8...

Benjamin OH3BK
--
		Live Reports from the Taxman's Paradise!