[aprssig] Hamfest and Local info THIS WEEKEND!

Bob Bruninga bruninga at usna.edu
Wed Jun 16 22:01:05 EDT 2010

There are 13 HAMFESTS THIS Weekend!
If YOU don't post these objects on APRS RF who will???

See the ARRL Hamfest Calendar:
http://www.arrl.org/hamfests-and-conventions-calendar

Here is the list for Saturday the 19th

Santa Maria, CA
Newington, CT
Titusville, FL
Midland, MI
Kinston, NC
Piscataway, NJ
Milford, OH
Cleona, PA
Columbia, SC
Windsor, VT

and Sunday the 20th:

Wheaton, IL
Cambridge, MA
Monroe, MI
Erie, PA

I prepared a web page to tell eveyrone how to make such an object and how to use APRS in support of the Hamfest and Talkin:

www.aprs.org/hamfest.html

Bob, WB4APR