[aprssig] Nuvi 350 usb Q

Mark Earle wa2mct at mearle.com
Thu Jun 10 16:40:04 EDT 2010

I have a Garmin Nuvi 350, purchased with intent to eventually use an
OT2m and cables, to have a full - up mobile with messaging.

Well, some time ago, the USB would show the screen with the big PC when
connected to a number of PC's, but would only charge - no drives mapped.
So can't bring in and out the GPX file to edit externally.

The other  day it mysteriously started working. Hmm.

Any ideas, anyone? It is not / was not a cable problem, nor a looseness
of movement of the socket on the side of the 350.

So of course, if it stays working I could use it as originally intended.

Do make use of the MP3 player, but the music is on a removable card.

--
       ) )    de WA2MCT Mark
      ( (     Echolink 99190      Grid Square EL17HQ
    `|____|   wa2mct at mearle.com  wa2mct at juno.com  wa2mct at arrl.net