[aprssig] Spain Prefix Map

Lynn W. Deffenbaugh (Mr) ldeffenb at homeside.to
Sat Jun 5 17:46:14 EDT 2010

Ok, I just achieved my Extra license here in the US in preparation for a
trip to Spain. The ARRL International Operating guidelines document says
"When operating abroad, you must identify your transmissions by giving
the foreign call district in which you are travelling followed by your
US call (e.g. “This is G3/W1AW)."

I've been able to track down that Spain is the EA prefix, and I've also
found a textual reference for EA1-EA9
(http://www.ac6v.com/prefixes.htm#E). What I'm looking for is a map with
these regions outlined.

I'm primarily going to be operating APRS and am ready to change my
beacon text as I transition regions, but I really need to know where
those regions are geographically speaking. Does anyone out there have
any helpful hints or pointers?