[aprssig] Voice Alert in 'down under' ??

Steve Noskowicz noskosteve at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 3 20:25:39 EDT 2010

Is this valid for both the 'larger' down under and the 'smaller' down under?

I have this:
	Australia 145.175 MHz Voice Alert = 91.5 Hz.
	New Zealand: 144.575 MHz

[note I avoided big vs. little (;-)]
--
 73, Steve, K9DCI   USN (Vet) MOT (Ret) Ham (Yet)

Up to date APRS Beginner Guide - updated Apr-2010
  http://K9DCI.home.comcast.net
    Click 'APRS Beginner INFO' under Contact

Manage Radio Memories with an Excel Spreadsheet !
Click to tune. Click to capture Radio freq.
All Memories on one page. Cut, Copy, Paste, Print 'em, etc...
For:
TM-D700 |         TH-F6A      |   TS-2000    |   Icom 706MkIIG
All PMs |Real-time & memories | Sat mems too | Loads Mem Tones!
NOT D710

More Details, Features and Downloads at:
  http://k9dci.home.comcast.net/

Time and reality always catch up with stupidity.