[aprssig] AT Golden Packet for 2010 status

Robert Bruninga bruninga at usna.edu
Tue Jul 20 18:59:22 EDT 2010

Golden Packet Appalachain Trail is looking good for Sunday:
Georgia to Mass is almost set...

Geep Howell is going up to configure Apple Orchard Mtn outside
of Roanoke tonight.

We have a volunteer putting together something for Sam's point
in NY.
That should give us a continuous chain from Georgia to Mount
Greylock in MA.  Except for the link at Comer's rock just
outside of Wythville VA.
Worst case there is AL0I might be able to get there with an HT
and manually relay from north to south to confirm the links,
even if there is no digi there.

Nothing in New England from Greylock, NH, VT, Mt Washington and
Maine...
For latest see www.aprs.org/at-golden-packet.html and individual
links to each team site.

I have not heard much from the Pacific Coast teams?

Bob, WB4APR

Bruninga
johncreel at verizon.net
> Subject: [at-golden-packet] RE: AT Golden Packet for 2010