[aprssig] APRS Maps

Mark Earle wa2mct at mearle.com
Tue Jul 13 22:01:17 EDT 2010

> stations. I've changed computers since then and lost the maps. How can
> I get them back? This may be the wrong forum to ask, but could some one
> point me in the right direction? Thank you for any help.
>
> Dick Greatorex, W7KSO
> Phoenix, AZ

What APRS client are you using? Different ones use different maps.

Also, to get easily going, try,

www.aprs.fi

You can put in your city, approximate coordinates, or call of a known
station, and it will show you the APRS acctivity around you. One may
also track stations - enter call-N,call2-N, and so on. That would get
you started with just an internet connected PC and your browser.

-
       ) )    de WA2MCT Mark
      ( (     Echolink 99190      Grid Square EL17HQ
       ) )    You will be assimilated... oooh, coffee!!
    _|****|   http://www.findu.com/cgi-bin/find.cgi?wa2mct-7 Home
   ( |    |   http://www.findu.com/cgi-bin/find.cgi?call=wa2mct-9 Mobile
    `|____|   wa2mct at mearle.com  wa2mct at juno.com  wa2mct at arrl.net