[aprssig] Replacement for UI-View any one

Stephen H. Smith wa8lmf2 at aol.com
Fri Jan 22 01:34:38 EST 2010

On 1/21/2010 7:19 PM, Lynn W. Deffenbaugh (Mr) wrote:
> Join the APRSISCE Yahoo group and download APRSIS32.  I'm working on a
> new APRS-IS client for both Windows Mobile and Windows 32.  The
> current release only does -IS, but the next release will do KISS TNCs
> and NMEA serial GPS.
>
> Over time I hope to bring it up to full APRS V1.2 compliance (it
> already does Item-As-Message for instance) as well as to support the
> most popular features of UI-View along with the most commonly used
> plugins.

What type of mapping support are you planning for this program?

Stephen H. Smith    wa8lmf (at) aol.com
Skype:        WA8LMF
Home Page:          http://wa8lmf.net

NEW!    Universal HF/VHF/UHF Antenna Mounting System
   http://wa8lmf.net/mobile/UniversalAntMountSystem.htm

   http://wa8lmf.net/DigiPaths

Symbols Set for UI-View,
UIpoint and APRSplus: