[aprssig] HF Gate Configurations

G0JXN Jim g0jxn.jim at ntlworld.com
Thu Jan 21 09:47:12 EST 2010

Hi Guys

Can I reiterate what Lynn has said, please, please do not crossband 2m to HF. It happens a great deal on 30m in Europe and clutters up the channel with stations, many mobile with whom you cannot communicate with anyhow, weather stations that are irrelevant to most of the stations receiving the data and the like.

A number of us are trying to set up a net on 20m where we ask that other frequencies should not be crossbanded but I'm afraid that this falls on some deaf ears. For more information on Net14 go to www.net14.org.uk .

73

Jim, G0JXN/MB7UXN