[aprssig] Anyone in or around Ames, IA?

Scott Miller scott at opentrac.org
Mon Jan 18 19:03:33 EST 2010

I might give that a try if I can get in.  Haven't used EchoLink before,
and today's storm has taken a lot of stuff down.  The local digi
(K6SYV-10) is off the air, and I'm not hearing anything but the weather
station on the roof from the IGate at my office, which likely means
either the digi to the north is down too, or my own antenna is down.
Internet here is really flaky.

I see someone fired off a message already, but of course now he seems to
have moved out of digi range - no packets for 15 minutes.

He should be within 15 miles of Boone, and probably headed west towards
Ida Grove.  I'll see what else I can do to get in touch.

Thanks,

Scott
N1VG