[aprssig] Problem

Sam Guccione gucci1 at mchsi.com
Sat Jan 9 15:48:06 EST 2010

I've run into a problem with Tiger 2006 SE map files. After I have loaded
them into WinAPRS Tiger directory and ran the Tiger Map List selection to
convert the map files into binaries they do not convert. The Tiger files
seem to try to convert but show up as red in the map list and say RT1 and
RT2 are missing. I have checked and both RT1 and RT2 are present. Also have
reloaded the files directly from the Tiger map web site several times and
have tried this on other computers but still same problem. I am using
WinAPRS 2.8.5 under Windows XP.

Only four files have this problem. Two California files - tgr06029 Kern
county and tgr06093 Siskiyou county and two Nevada files - tgr32007 Elko
county and tgr32023 Nye county.

Is this a WinAPRS problem or Tiger map 2006SE problem or something else?
Other states I have loaded are working correctly.

Sam K3BY