[aprssig] Windows 7 Upgrade

Lynn W. Deffenbaugh (Mr) ldeffenb at homeside.to
Fri Jan 1 07:53:45 EST 2010

I'm running my developing APRSISCE for Windows Mobile and Win32 on
Windows 7.  That's my primary development platform.  In the currently
released version, it only does APRS-IS with OpenStreetMap.org background
maps.  A version to be released soon adds serial KISS and NMEA GPS
capability (currently testing as the KJ4ERJ-1 IGate with a TinyTrak4 in
KISS as the TNC).

To get the software, just join the APRSISCE Yahoo Group
(http://groups.yahoo.com/group/aprsisce/) and pull either version (WinMo
or Win32) from the Files section.  There's also a .TXT file that
describes the software.