[aprssig] CHART Traffic Data Testing

Joseph M. Durnal joseph.durnal at gmail.com
Mon Feb 15 12:57:14 EST 2010

Sounds like a good idea.

Chart is was one of the sources I used to put road closures in
Frederick County MD on the bulletin board.  I thought about donig
objects, but in many cases, the chart data wasn't precise enough, that
could be due to the nature of the closings due to snow drifting.
while chart reported Maryland Route 17 closed between I70 & US340, I
talked to a ham who took that route from Middletown to US340 and found
one lane clear the entire way, and no officials or barricades in his
path. While chart reported US340 closed west of the MD 180 petersville
exit, the police were not letting traffic on south of I70.

73 de Joseph Durnal NE3R