[aprssig] APRS RFID apps? (Hot Spots design!)

Patrick winston at winston1.net
Wed Feb 10 14:40:50 EST 2010

How do you define the location of the reader?  I'd sorta envisioned a
counter value so that instead of just incrementing .01 latitude, you
could do a spiral effect around the reader using a +.01 lat, +.01 lon,
-.02 lat, -.02 lon, +.03 lat sort of stepping. which would be reset by
the config every time the reader either hit a step value (ie 20 tags
read) or a time value (every 30 minutes)