[aprssig] APRS RFID apps?

Wes Johnston, AI4PX wes at ai4px.com
Wed Feb 10 09:41:54 EST 2010

At my job site, we have RFID cards and everyone stuffs them in their wallet
or hard hats.  There is a reader on the wall and all I do is bump my behind
against the wall as I walk by.

Why not mount at chest level on the wall?  Many hams have the ID card
carrier they string around their neck to show other ID's anyway.  For
example, the last NDMS exercise I went to requiered that we have our ID
displayed at all times so we wore them around our necks.

Wes
---
God help those who do not help themselves.