[aprssig] 3' snow emergency (generators)

Tad Burnett tadburnett at vermontel.net
Mon Feb 8 21:50:26 EST 2010

I believe Bob mentioned he is using a 1000 watt inverter...
This won't run much heat for sure... If it will survive the start up load
of a refrigerator it for sure won't run anything else at the same time...
I think it might be easier to just bring an extension cord to the appliance
coming from the inverter and stay away from the in house wiring....

I did exactly what Bob has done almost 50 years ago (double male cord)
and my neighbor and from high school friend who worked for hydro
told me what he thought about it... They really hate people that feed power
into a ;line that is supposed to be down....

Tad N1QAG