[aprssig] KPC3+ Issues

Phillip zl2tze at yahoo.com.au
Thu Dec 30 13:51:11 EST 2010

Hi Keith  & all
                       Well if this problem is going back a few models or
updates and it is as bad
as reported and Kantronics haven't done anything about it it may be time to
walk !

Like all faults they need documenting etc and reporting if this hasn't been
done then it would be
a battle to get any manufacturer to look at it..

If those on this LIST and other know of this problem send a report to
Kantronics

Better still is there anyone living close to Kantronics that has an APRS
Igate that has traffic and suffered this
problem , if so offer to set up your gear at their location so they can see
what takes place over time..

Not having a KPC3 at hand I can't do any tests but surely someone can do
this and then keep at Kantronics ..

Walking away is probably a last resort but that works !!!

73 Phillip
ZL2TZE