[aprssig] DOS MapList Program

Arte Booten pn2zrc at gmail.com
Sat Dec 18 08:52:08 EST 2010

Hi all,

      Okay, I got the USGS CD.  I got Mk100k41.exe and MapFix.exe.  And I'm now
in the process of actually making the maps I want ... but forgot that I've got
to build a MapList for APRSDos to know  that those maps are there and where to
use them.  Bob B. had written a qBasic "MkMapLst.bas" program, which is listed
in his documentation, but is not at the TAPR repository.  Someone (and I can't
recall who) had compiled a DOS executable version of this which could run in a
"command prompt" session within Window$ XP.   Does anyone have a copy of this,
or know where I can find it?                                                73
| Mr. Arthur "Arte" Booten      Tampa, FL     <n2zrc!rEm0vEn0sP at M!@arrl.net> |
|   Cruise Missile Coordinates: 2756.75 N / 08228.79 W            [EL87sw]   |
|  PGP Key Fingerprint:  86B2 D349 8B94 3534 4FDA  B4CE C41A 4945 A16F 5A25  |