[aprssig] River Gauging APRS setup

Wes Johnston, AI4PX wes at ai4px.com
Fri Dec 17 06:30:17 EST 2010

http://www.xpondr.com/041202/flood_advisor.pdf

I just searched my email archives and this is what I found. Link doesn't
work.  I do remember this thing though, it was in a PVC pipe and shot an
ultrasonic transducer down the pipe to measure the distance to the water
surface.  I think the guy that made it was in Florida.... but not sure.

Wes
---
God help those who do not help themselves.