[aprssig] OK you APRS Pilots. Cyber-writing on-line!

Steve Noskowicz noskosteve at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 17 02:33:05 EST 2010

Turn on your APRS in flight and write the world-readable on-line message:

  http://www.eaa.org/news/2010/2010-12-16_gps.asp

This guy had to translate from his GPS to Google.  APRS can do it directly.  Have at it...

--
 73, Steve, K9DCI   USN (Vet) MOT (Ret) Ham (Yet)

Up to date APRS Beginner Guide - updated Apr-2010
  http://K9DCI.home.comcast.net
    Click 'APRS Beginner INFO' under Contact

Manage Radio Memories with an Excel Spreadsheet !
Click to tune. Click to capture Radio freq.
All Memories on one page. Cut, Copy, Paste, Print 'em, etc...
For:
TM-D700 |         TH-F6A      |   TS-2000    |   Icom 706MkIIG
All PMs |Real-time & memories | Sat mems too | Loads Mem Tones!
NOT D710

More Details, Features and Downloads at:
  http://k9dci.home.comcast.net/

--
You know that sea of entropy we were going to drown in?  Well, upon closer examination, it turns out to be stupidity.  S. Noskowicz 1987