[aprssig] Low power APRS digi that allows additional data

DALE wa7ixk at embarqmail.com
Sat Dec 11 21:52:57 EST 2010

You have to make sure the receiver will handle the RF pollution on the mt. top.
It may become essentially deaf. You need a good tite front end for that.
All the repeater controllers on our repeaters already have data down links on the output frequency accessible on demand from the input frequency.
Apparently you are not familiar with what is already available.
If the repeater is in the upper 2 M part of the band, you can run the Digi thru the same antenna with the proper filters and cavities.
Dale