[aprssig] [TM-D710/TM-V71] Re: [tracker2] WinAPRS, NUVI 350 TM-D710 and GTRANS cable mobile

Kent Hufford khufford at atlanticbb.net
Fri Dec 10 17:50:06 EST 2010

Thanks for the info about APRS-ISCE/32.  I've played with it before. It's
the nite before I need to use APRS for an exercise, so I don't think I start
with another new APRS program right now.

If I have to, I'll just input the lat/long by hand. It's been awhile since I
have done this, but I thought I had before. I know UI-View has a script just
for D710's with a GPS.

"When the D710 is in TNC mode, it ignores the GPS." Yea, I would suppose so.
I just want the laptop to see the GPS, so it can send the data to the 710
TNC.

Let me look around the shack... oh, here we are, the stack of
"registered/paid for APRS programs" for KQ4KK. I understand "active
development".

DosAPRS

WinAPRS

UI-View 2.03

Palm-APRS

APRS-SA

APRS-CE

iBCNU

At least I don't own a SONY BetaMax.

I just want to put the Position in APRS by GPS. Guess Bob doesn't want me to
do the positioning part, but the information, communication part I will be
able to do<g>

Thank you for your help.

Kent

KQ4KK