[aprssig] D72 TXD delay TX test

Mark Cheavens mcheavens at usa.net
Tue Dec 7 18:38:48 EST 2010

I don't see that as a problem if you unless you are trying to ONLY
read what comes across a text only display.

I don't have that problem using a T2-135 and a Nuvi350, nor do I have
it running UiView.....

As a secondary note. It would be nice to have multiple receive sites
on alternate channels, and it may be different in your part of the
country, but in the Houston market especially we pay REAL money for
radio sites. All of my digi's are sharing antenna and feedline with
other 2m repeaters. (Yes using combiners). Sure wish the ARRL would
deal with THAT issue! (Tower space and liability) - Alternate RX
frequencies are not going to happen.

Mark
KC5EVE