[aprssig] TH-D72 new APRS HT

Javier Henderson javier at cisco.com
Sun Dec 5 10:47:10 EST 2010

On Dec 5, 2010, at 10:37 AM, Bob Bruninga wrote:

> Ah thanks!  Now to decide is this a thing for the D72 to automatically insert the space, or for the D710 to autoamtically accept it without the space?  Can you or anyone else help test against all the other TUNE/QSY aprs radios:
>
> TH-D72, TM-D710, FTM350, VX8's?

The D710 tunes to the THD72 QSY info just fine, it just doesn't display the status text unless there is a space between the QSY data and the text.

I have a VX8GR but it doesn't have a TUNE function.

I will test the THD72 later by setting the D710 to send QSY data without a space before the status text and report back.

73,
-jav w6vms