[aprssig] More MapFix

John Langtry ve3nec at sympatico.ca
Wed Dec 1 20:54:03 EST 2010

Hi Art,

With any luck the MAPFIX will be attached. When received on your end, rename
it from MAPFIX40.TXT to MAPFIX.EXE.

All the best
   John VE3NEC

P.S. Here outside of Toronto, ON, it's snowing and about 33'F (so it's not
staying).

j.l.

      Does anyone have the latest version of MapFix.exe?  This program was
used
in preparing maps for use with APRSDos.   I found MapFix40.bas at the TAPR
FTP
site but I'm looking for a DOS executable version.
73
=+