[aprssig] K6RPT-14 APRS Balloon Launch Underway!

Lynn W. Deffenbaugh (Mr) ldeffenb at homeside.to
Mon Aug 30 13:15:23 EDT 2010

K6RPT-14 has landed.  You can view APRS infrastructure usage for the
WIDE2-1 balloon at:

http://ldeffenb.dnsalias.net.nyud.net/Tracking/Balloons/K6RPT-14*

Beacons are still being received direct by an IGate even now that the
balloon is on the ground (or maybe in a tree if you look at Google's
satellite view).  I copied the peak altitude packet at 122,675 feet.
I've also attached a .GPX file of the flight if it makes it through the
mailing list.

Lynn (D) - KJ4ERJ - APRS Infrastructure Visualization