[aprssig] APRS Desert?

Lynn W. Deffenbaugh (Mr) ldeffenb at homeside.to
Fri Aug 27 15:32:09 EDT 2010

Not sure how a "state/city" listing would have a graph showing I-gates
and nodes, but I'm really not doing much work in this area recently.  It
was an early bit of visualization that has been reduced down to a daily
batch job that runs on my server that's buffering the North American
APRS traffic.  I've been known to add custom rectangles to the batch run
for areas that are working on improving their infrastructure, but not
building any new functionality into the grapher.

Lynn (D) - KJ4ERJ - APRS Infrastructure Visualization