[aprssig] APRS Desert?

Lynn W. Deffenbaugh (Mr) ldeffenb at homeside.to
Fri Aug 27 15:29:51 EDT 2010

The graphs are what they are.  My attentions have moved on to other APRS
things (read: APRSISCE/32)  They were an early work that has turned out
to be very useful for various things.  I'm actually planning to
incorporate some of their functionality into APRSIS32 (not the WinMo
version) to have a near real-time view like those.  This is assuming
that the hosting machine has enough horses for the computations.

As you observed, the airplanes stick out like the proverbial sore thumb
and are not frequent enough to bother me.  It was actually kind of neat
to see them going to and from various airshows around the country.

Lynn (D) - KJ4ERJ - APRS Infrastructure Visualization.