[aprssig] Snow and Visibility on APRS

Gerald Creager gerry.creager at tamu.edu
Mon Aug 23 13:07:35 EDT 2010

Robert,

While the synoptic scale atmosphere is not that precise, the specs on
the instruments and their reporting are. That's all I'm asking for, is
hte ability where the instruments can meet the WMO and NWS specs for
instrument reporting, realizing that a lot of the APRS-WX stations
reporting today can't meet that. Yet.

Does this help?

gerry n5jxs