[aprssig] APRS-IS authentication

Georg Lukas georg at op-co.de
Mon Aug 23 11:07:43 EDT 2010

Hi Tom,

* Tom Hayward <esarfl at gmail.com> [2010-08-22 21:16]:
> > Right now, I am considering a semi-automatic solution. The user should
> > be asked to fill out a web form (this can be integrated into the
> > application as well), providing the following data:

> How's this?
> http://github.com/kd7lxl/aprs-passcode-web

Thanks, you are great! After some initial struggles (wrong django
version and sqlite permissions) I managed to setup the application.

I have added a QTH locator field to make the plausibility checks easier,
and I will try to integrate the request form directly into my app.

I hope this solution is adequate to the level of security provided by
APRS-IS passcodes.

73 de DO1GL
--
|| http://op-co.de ++  GCS/CM d-- s: a- C+++ UL+++ !P L+++ E--- W++  ++
|| gpg: 0x962FD2DE ||  N++ o? K- w---() O M V? PS+ PE-- Y+ PGP++ t+  ||
|| Ge0rG: euIRCnet ||  5 X R(+) tv b+(++) DI+++ D+ G e+++ h- r++ y?  ||