[aprssig] Item

Lynn W. Deffenbaugh (Mr) ldeffenb at homeside.to
Mon Aug 16 08:50:35 EDT 2010

There's a 2008 specification for Item-In-Message
(http://www.aprs.org/aprs12/item-in-msg.txt) as a way to send an APRS
object directly to an APRS recipient via an APRS message.  I've
implemented this in APRSISCE/32 and am about to provide a user interface
to send such messages.  Before I do, I was wondering which, if any, of
the APRS RF devices actually support interpreting and displaying these
Items?

Pardon the multi-group approach to this question and please only reply
back in your own group so others using your platform know what to expect.