[aprssig] Maps

Earl Needham earl.kd5xb at gmail.com
Sun Aug 15 15:05:41 EDT 2010

I just ran across my Precision Mapping v7.0 set and tried to install it on
Vista.  I am having no proper results -- first, a file or two aren't
registering properly.  Even if I log into the Administrator account, the
program won't run in my "limited" account.  Second, RegisterMyApp won't let
me transfer the registration.

Anybody know a way to get this to work?

Thanks,
Earl