[aprssig] Clueless HF Beacon Received!

Stephen H. Smith wa8lmf2 at aol.com
Thu Aug 12 23:29:24 EDT 2010

  Even wierder, the point of entry into the APRS-IS (igate) is purportedly in
Austria!

Findu raw packet:  Raw packet:
ZS1TA-9>APRS,WIDE1-1,WIDE,qAR,OE3YCB-4:/031412h/NAS,5b2QY_?_

Can we really believe propagation on 30 meters is good enough to get from the
central Pacific to central Europe in one hop?