[aprssig] Subject: Re: SKY1 - callsign? Wayne County, Ohio.

Randy Love rlove31 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 12 08:04:28 EDT 2010

On Wed, Aug 11, 2010 at 6:44 PM, Steve Noskowicz <noskosteve at yahoo.com>wrote:

> If you run into arrogance, then some solid, irrefutable evidence is
> required to get the FCC to act.  The more discovery we do, the easier it is
> go get Charlie moving.
>
> Currently doing Utility noise and repeater jammer investigations.
> 73, Steve, K9DCI

Wow.

This is the first reference to Uncle Charlie I've heard in a long while...

Yes, I started out in CB. And because I couldn't *talk* to anywhere is one
of the reasons that I got into ham radio, but I've always been more of an
electronics tinkerer than a ragchewer.

It is true that the more solid, well-documented evidence you have, the
quicker and easier it is to get the FCC out there.

WF5X