[aprssig] SKY1 - callsign? Wayne County, Ohio.

Wes Johnston, AI4PX wes at ai4px.com
Tue Aug 10 19:18:57 EDT 2010

They come preconfigured, right?  I know Byonics sells them with the callsign
you specify, Jason I assume you do too.  Why not program them with NOGATE in
the path if you know they aren't a ham?  They obviously run the things so
the folks back home can see them on internet, why not make them dig a little
to figure out why the wifey can't see his location?  I mean in so far as
your product goes, it's working on RF.

I have seen several aircraft in this area running a tactical call, but the
ones around here always have a ham call attached to the beacon.  I actually
like watching them - them who have licenses.
Wes
---
God help those who do not help themselves.